Sat 13th 11a-1:30p Sun 14th 12p-2:30p|
Couples Massage Class
Skillfully show your love through touch
Time & Location
Sat 13th 11a-1:30p Sun 14th 12p-2:30p
About the Retreat
This class is open to couples of all kinds and is LGBTQ+ welcoming. No experience or massage table necessary for this in-home Zoom. Just have a bed, couch, or floor mat available.
Class includes 2.5 hours of attentive instruction, demonstrations, practice, feedback, and handouts. An optional Valentine’s Day gift basket with CBD massage oil and other festive goodies is also available (must be ordered by Tues 2/8).
In this class you'll learn:
- Massage 101: Swedish and Deep Tissue techniques
- Protocols to treat common pains
- Saturday 2/13 will cover the back and feet
- Sunday 2/14 will cover the shoulders, neck, and hands.
- Basic anatomy
- What is a "knot" exactly? And how to work it right
- Biochemical benefits: why humans need touch (or we go psycho).
- Self-care & Body Mechanics save your hands and thumbs!
- Tips & tricks from a pro with over twelve years in the field
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: THURSDAY 2/11 at 8pm. Message Eli, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Students are welcome to attend one or both classes.
Cost: VALENTINE’S DISCOUNT 50% OFF! TWO people for the price of one. A $320 value for only $160!
"Love is a verb. It’s not a word you say – it’s a thing you do. Words can be chosen and changed, but actions speak for themselves. How you show your love makes all the difference."
Only one ticket & Registration per couple. This is NONREFUNDABLE.$160.00
Only one deposit & registration needed per couple. This is NONREFUNDABLE.$160.00
Both Classes ($60 Discount)
Only one deposit & registration per couple. This is NONREFUNDABLE.$260.00
Gift Basket (optional)
Gift baskets are available through Tuesday 2/9 and include: ~ Salt, sugar, & essential oil body scrub ~ CBD body butter ~ Candle, incense ~ Chocolate$30.00